The journey of the butterfly is a series of workshops, only for women that focuses on helping women to reconnect with their inner Divine, discover the different parts of their menstrual cycle and jump out of the conditionings that the society, religion and family created in them.
It can be experienced as a one day workshop that has a limited access to our inner world, or 4 different workshops where we will have the time to deepen in ourselves and create a better inner transformation.
The way a woman behaves depends a lot on the moment of her menstrual cycle. She can be a totally different person in the moment of her menstruation, the following week, in the moment of the ovulation and before the next menstruation.
Many women do not have the above information and it is difficult for them and for the people that surrounds them to adapt in their diversity of moods.
We will deepen in the subjects:
- Learn how to set goals in life and face any obstacle that does not let us achieve them
- Get in touch with our ability of create abundance
- Heal lack of self-esteem
- Discover our sexual power
- Learn how to set up limits and boundaries
- Reconnect with our wild sexuality (enjoying being “bad girls”)
- Investigate the subconscious reasons that create the case of menstrual pain
You can find here handmade dancing video of all phases of the mestrual cycle and the beginning of the Patriarchal Era Watch video